Fire Truck Tours
- Durata: 60 Minute (aprox.)
- Cod produs: FTT
Board your Fire Truck at 36 Cavill Ave – Surfers Paradise. The siren sounds as you depart for an exciting ride to the Spit via Surfers Paradise, along the beachfront / Esplanade, via Narrow Neck, and past Sea World. Plenty of smiles, laughs and waving to everybody to be enjoyed as you ride aboard a real Fire Truck!
At the Spit guests will be able to experience operation of a fully functional fire hose & pose for photographs holding the nozzle & wearing authentic Fire Helmets! Keep the cameras ready – Kids love the chance to sit in the drivers seat for a steering photo and an up close view of the Fire Engine!
Then it’s time for an introduction to the workings of the truck & pump, followed by another fun Fire Truck ride with the music on for the return journey to Surfers Paradise!
Tour Inclusions / Highlights:
- Ride aboard an authentic Fire Truck.
- Great opportunities for memorable photographs.
- Operate a fully functional fire hose and spray the water (all ages!)
- Try on an authentic Fire Helmet.
- Receive introductory information about Fire Trucks / Fire fighting.
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the Gold Coast City skyline.
- Small groups, maximum 10 passengers per Fire Truck, personalised.
- Commentary on Gold Coast history and landmarks.
- Guests may disembark at SeaWorld or Mariners Cove Marina on return journey.
- Approximate time on location @ the Spit – 20minutes.
- Infants 0-1yrs held in arms, no charge.