Ice-Skating in Planet Chill ($)
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Surfers Paradise, QLD
- Product code: PJ9C4M
VISIT THE COOLEST PLACE IN PARADISE!
Each session runs for up to two hours and offers a fun filled family attraction for kids of all ages (including mum and dad)! Whether it's taking the chance to get out of the heat and throw on some winter clothes, or heading inside for something fun to do on a rainy day, this ice-skating rink located in the middle of Surfers Paradise offers both of those - and much more.
- Skate hire
- 2 hours of skating
- Access to Chill Zone
- Complimentary use of skating aides and helmets
Please note: Helmets must be worn by all skaters to prevent head injury. Helmets are supplied free of charge. By entering the ice-rink without a helmet, skaters and parents/guardians of skaters using the ice rink, acknowledge that there is a risk of injury in ice skating, and by entering the ice rink area you freely accept that risk and liability for any injury sustained as a result of skating here or being in or around the ice rink.
The ice-rink is cold so we recommend bringing a jumper and long pants. Socks are also required and must be worn with the skates. Our smallest skates are a Junior size 12. For sizes smaller we do have a special strap on skate that has 2 blades and are great for balance. Closed in shoes must be worn with the strap on skates otherwise entry on to the ice will not be permitted.
Spectators do not have to pay to enter Planet Chill, you only pay if you are skating.
Each session is limited to 40 skaters so PRE-PURCHASE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
If you don't have your dates ready then why not buy a gift voucher.
PLANET CHILL IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. All other facilities are for the use of guests staying at Paradise Resort only.
PRIVATE PARTIES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN PLANET CHILL ICE SKATING. IF YOU WISH TO BOOK A PARTY WITH US, PLEASE CONTACT US AT THE FOLLOWING EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR VIST OUR WEBSITE FOR DETAILS.
GETTING HERE:Planet Chill is located inside Paradise Paradise Resort Gold Coast, on the 2nd floor above reception. The address is 122 Ferny Avenue Surfers Paradise.
- Take the Tram: Planet Chill is located approx 280 metres (4min walk) from the Surfers Paradise North light rail station.
- Car-Parking: Undercover car parking is available at the resort for $15* per car per day however spaces are limited and often reserved by resort guests. Parking permits can be purchased based on availability through reception only upon arrival and must be clearly displayed on the dashboard at all times. Failure to display a valid permit may result in your car being towed at your own expense. *prices are subject to change without notice. The next closest public car-park is approximately 600metres away on the corner of Cyrpress Avenue.