Learn to Skate - Ice-Skating in Planet Chill ($)
- Süre: 60 Dakika (Tahmini)
- Lokasyon: Surfers Paradise, QLD
- Ürün kodu: PRH1SF
VISIT THE COOLEST PLACE IN PARADISE!
Each session runs for up to 1 hour and offers an intro to the fundamentals of ice skating for kids of all ages! Whether it's taking the chance to get out of the heat, or heading inside for something fun to do on a rainy day, this ice-skating rink located in the middle of Surfers Paradise offers both of those - and much more.
Learn the fundamentals of ice skating for BEGINNERS at Planet Chill - Ideal for guests who have never ice skated before.
- Skate hire
- Beginners lesson of skating with maximum 10 skaters
- Free skating time
- Astro's Learn to Skate Certificate
- Complimentary use of skating aides and helmets
Your Learn to Skate session will have you on the ice for ONE HOUR, which includes roughly half an hour of tuition, and half an hour to practice your freshly acquired skills in a free skate. The Lessons are run in groups of up to 10 skaters, but individuals will progress through the groups at their own rate.
Please note: Helmets must be worn by all skaters to prevent head injury. Helmets are supplied free of charge. By entering the ice-rink without a helmet, skaters and parents/guardians of skaters using the ice rink, acknowledge that there is a risk of injury in ice skating, and by entering the ice rink area you freely accept that risk and liability for any injury sustained as a result of skating here or being in or around the ice rink.
The ice-rink is cold so we recommend bringing a jumper and long pants. Socks are also required and must be worn with the skates. Our smallest skates are a Junior size 12. For sizes smaller we do have a special strap on skate that has 2 blades and are great for balance. Closed in shoes must be worn with the strap on skates otherwise entry on to the ice will not be permitted.
Spectators do not have to pay to enter Planet Chill, you only pay if you are skating.
SESSIONS ARE NON REFUNDABLE
Each session is limited so PRE-PURCHASE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
If you don't have your dates ready then why not buy a gift voucher.
PLANET CHILL IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. All other facilities are for the use of guests staying at Paradise Resort only.
PRIVATE PARTIES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN PLANET CHILL ICE SKATING. IF YOU WISH TO BOOK A PARTY WITH US, PLEASE CONTACT US AT THE FOLLOWING EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR VIST OUR WEBSITE FOR DETAILS.
GETTING HERE:Planet Chill is located inside Paradise Paradise Resort Gold Coast, on the 2nd floor above reception. The address is 122 Ferny Avenue Surfers Paradise.
- Take the Tram: Planet Chill is located approx. 280 metres (4min walk) from the Surfers Paradise North light rail station.
- Car-Parking: Parking is available along the streets surrounding the resort, as well as at nearby car parking lots *prices are subject to signage and not owned by Paradise Resort*. The next closest public car-park is approximately 600metres away on the corner of Cyrpress Avenue. NO parking is available onsite at Paradise Resort.